Configure KHTML and Konqueror on your server
First you need to set up your pici-server as described >> And make a vnc connection to your server for that you see and control the virtual display >>
To startup konqueror type in the following into a terminal (use the Terminal number you )
export DISPLAY=:10.0 konqueror
Now should see a konqueror window on your vnc display, with a menu bar from that you can control and configure konqueror.
To open konquerors properties edit window, go the Settings > Configure Konqueror ...
In the configuration window click on "Web Behavior"
- disable: "Enable completion of forms"
- Animations: Disabled
- disable or enable Java as you like (it won't be interactive so you may better disable it)
- Open new windows: Deny
- Resize window: Ignore
- Move window: Ignore
- Focus window: Ignore
Click the Apply button and go to the "Cookies" Section
- Policy Tab:
- enable: Enable cookies
- enable: Only accept cookies from originating server
- enable: Automatically accept session cookies
- Default Policy: Accept all cookies
* Management Tab:
- Click on "Delete All" to delete existing cookies.
Click the Apply button and go to the "Crypto" Section
- SSL Tab:
- disable: Warn on entering SSL mode
- disable: Warn on leaving SSL mode
- disable: Warn on sending unencrypted data
Click the OK button to leave the window
- Delete Cookies: Settings > Configure Konqueror ... > Cookies > Management > Delete All
- Clear History: Settings > Configure Konqueror ... > History Sidebar > Clear History
- Clear Cache: Settings > Configure Konqueror ... > Cache > Clear Cache